Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Nutritious AND Delicious ICE CREAM (!!)

SAY WHAT?! Yes. That is correct. I have perfected a delicious ice cream recipe that is made of all natural, whole ingredients. Everyone who has tried this recipe has said it's amazing and challenges even conventional ice cream.  This peanut butter flavor is all I've tried, but as I figure out other flavors I will post them on here. This recipe is quick, easy, and just overall awesome, so you just have to make it. 

Ingredients:
-6 to 8 frozen bananas
-2 tablespoons of honey
-2 tablespoons of peanut, almond butter, or PB2 butter, already mixed 

Place all the items in your blender. We use a VitaMix at my house which has a specific setting for making ice cream. So, yeah, anyway, I just put it on that setting and voila! 

This recipe serves about two... Or in my case, one. 

 

2 comments:

  1. I'm gonna eat this for breakfast...k cool

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely no judgement. I'll eat it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner some days no lie.

      Delete