Sunday, November 16, 2014

The Best Midnight Snack You Will Ever Eat

So here I am this Saturday night wasting away my worries in Netflix and snotty tissues (I'm sick right now- I don't just keep messy tissues around), when I realized the perfect thing to compliment this marathon of The Carrie Daires would be a delicious spoonful of raw peanut butter chocolate chip cookie dough. 
The moment quickly passed when I remembered the ridiculous rule I have set to keep sweets away from the fridge in fear of uncontrollably binging on them while late-night marathoning of The Carrie Daires. Creatively enough though, i conjured up a delisciously healthy alternative that won't keep me too long from the TV. So, here is my totally wholesome alternative for a late-night super-sweet-peanut-butter-chocolate craving. 

Ingredients (only 3!!)
-freshly ground peanut butter
-local honey 
-semi-sweet vegan chocolate chip cookies
 
Mix all the ingredients together. When I was making my mix, I only had  about 1 tablespoon of peanut butter and maybe two tablespoons of chocolate chips. I poured the CCs in the peanut butter but there wasn't enough peanut butter. So out of desperation, I added a spoonful of almond butter to the mix (yeah, things got super wild tonight). Oddly enough, the mix tasted pretty good!! It was a perfect combination of chunky and smooth, plus the whole chocolately and savory bit. 
Moral of the story: it is 2:24 in the morning right now and my writing capabilities are quickly crumbling. I must bid adieu!! Plus I don't want to be distracted because Carrie is about to tell Sebastian how she never really got over his kissing Maggie and... omg I need a life. 


Xx
-Molly 

No comments:

Post a Comment