Saturday, September 13, 2014

The Mango Kale Power Smoothie

With everything going on in my life right now, I've been having a hard time getting my greens in. So this morning I decided I needed to squeeze as much salad as I possibly could into my breakfast drink. When I opens the refrigerator door, I noticed a random, perfectly ripe mango, begging to be eaten. So, I for that reason I made the Mango Kale Power smoothie, as a excellent way to start the day. 


Ingredients
- 7 ounces of Organic Girl Baby Kale mix
- about half a cup of almond milk
- 1 sliced mango
- 1 frozen banana 
- a handful of frozen strawberries 
- 1 scoop of Vega One protien powder in French Vanilla 

To begin, I put the first two ingredients into the blender until the kale is blended into a liquid base. From there, I add the rest of the ingredients. This delicious recipe serves about two. 
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment